August 21, 2004
ICQ Screw-ups
I haven't been using ICQ for a long time, for many good reasons. However, I just logged on to check if there's any belated messages for me. There were a few. But, there's this one that was an authorisation request. From the most unlikely person. I wonder why he bothered, though I still authorised it. Since I don't use it a lot anymore anyway.
Then, I realised that it could have been the other way round! It could have been a request sent from me to him! And I clicked without taking a close look. That would be dreadful! So I went to check the history and it seems like there was a screw-up. Congratulations.
I have yet to and do not see the point of deleting him from my ICQ list. But, to ask for an authorisation? That's totally out of point.
Anyway, for those of you who started to wonder about my absence from ICQ and haven't seen me in MSN, don't think too much about it. It's you I'm avoiding.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 16:28